Wednesday, July 14, 2010

fist-pump

Sometimes God makes me want to fist-pump.

Not your New Jersey fist-pump, let me clarify.

And not your angry-road-rage fist-pump.

A victory fist-pump, even though nothing tangible is sitting in front of you to get really excited about. No big change, just a few words on a page.

It’s His Word, His perfect Word, that in due timing He gives to you to encourage, strengthen, chastise, convict, renew, and enlighten.

He sent me just what I needed to see today.

Mind you, you’re reading this and you may or may not be aware of what’s going on in my life, but trust me, it’s big. And I needed this reminder from my gracious, loving King today.

Celebrate with me?

*fist-pump*

 


if it's difficult to read:
Instead of their shame [abi & phil] will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs.
Isaiah 61:7

No comments:

Post a Comment